To be truly effective, compensation and reward programs must be designed to reinforce the organization’s vision, strategy and core values. They also need to be diverse and sufficient enough to capture the attention of your employees, keep them fully engaged, and ensure that leaving your organization would be a “difficult” decision.
We’ve provided base salary benchmarking, salary structure development, salary administration, incentive plan design and other performance-based consulting services to numerous client organizations extending over a broad range of industries including construction, healthcare and group medical practice, financial and insurance services, pest abatement, audit and accounting services, manufacturing, government, and diverse nonprofit organizations. Samples of our work include the following:
- Assisted physician-owned regional surgical specialty group benchmark and redefine its salary structure for administrative and professional staff to improve market competitiveness. Implement new pay-for-performance program to improve cost controls and linkage of rewards to performance.
- Assisted regional pest control agency benchmark salaries, redefine salary structure, implement effective performance-based step system to ensure service recognition, internal equity and market competitiveness.
- Assisted regional government agency in assess the competitiveness of its health, welfare and retirement benefit programs through the design, administration and analysis of a custom survey instrument and process.
- Assisted multi-functional industrial services firm design and implement a complex nonqualified long-term incentive and capital accumulation plan, thereby enabling the company to attract and reward key talent in support of their business expansion initiatives.
- Assisted emerging insurance brokerage and financial services organization achieve growth and profitability objectives through the design and implementation of a group incentive plan applicable to all executives, managers and staff.
- Worked with CEO & Board of regional health plan to revise short-term and long-term executive incentive compensation programs to improve linkage with strategic plans & objectives.